The Zoom web client allows users to join a meeting without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and functions best on Google Chrome.
Joining a Meeting
- Click the link to join the meeting.
- An option Join from your Browser may appear automatically. If it does not, select download & run Zoom.
- The option Join from your Browser will appear.
- You will be prompted to enter your name.
- Click Join to be taken into the meeting.
Video: How do I Join a Meeting?
Once you have joined the meeting, you can join the audio by computer or dial in by telephone.
- Click Join Audio.
- Click Phone Call or Computer Audio to choose your join method.
- Phone Call: Follow the instructions on the screen for dialling in by phone.
- Computer Audio: Click Join Audio By Computer. After joining computer audio, you can Mute/Unmute at the lower left corner or click on the ^ to select a different microphone and/or speaker.
- Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting toolbar.
- Select the screen you want to share. You can choose an individual application that is already open on your computer, the desktop, a whiteboard, or an iPhone/iPad.
- Click Share Screen.
Video: How do I Share My Screen