Use this procedure to export OnBase Document Type Keywords into an Excel spreadsheet. The keywords can then be grouped, sorted and a spell check can be completed. Once the keywords are in a spreadsheet, keyword integrity can be reviewed.
- From the OnBase Thick client select the Document Type Group and Document Type that contains the keywords for the download. You can use additional index criteria to refine the search results. The results of the search are displayed in the Document Search Results
- Select all of the items in the list by clicking on the first item, scroll to the bottom of the list, then shift click on the last item in the list. All of the items should be highlighted.
- Right click in the Search Results pane and select Create Keyword List…from the drop down list of options.
- The Generate List Report Based on Keywords window will appear. Select the keywords you want included in the list by clicking on the Keyword and then selecting Add. The keyword you selected should move from the Available column to the Selected column. Adjust the order of the keywords by using the Move Up and Move Down
Note: All keywords can be selected at once by using the Add All button. This is the order in which the keywords will appear in the columns of the spreadsheet.
- Select the Add Keyword Type to Header Row button to add Keyword names to report column headings.
- Use the Browse button (bottom center of window) to select where the report will be saved.
- Select csv (*.csv) in the Save As Type drop down box.
- Name the report in the File Name Select Save to save the report to the location you specified.
- Click the OK button on the Generate List Report Based on Keywords
- Pending on the number of documents selected in the Search Results list, there could be a pause while the keywords are gathered and exported.
- A System Message window will open reporting that the .csv file has been created. Click the OK
- Close the windows that remain open. Your file should be located where you saved it. You can open the file in Excel by double clicking on it.